Conditions of Entry
Fraser Coast Regional Council (FCRC) is committed to providing a safe, welcoming and enjoyable environment for all visitors to The Story Bank, while ensuring the protection of displays in our care.
By entering this venue, you agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry. Refusal to comply may result in removal from this Venue in accordance with Council’s Customer Behaviour Policy.
1. Visitors must comply with all signs within the Venue and follow directions made by staff.
2. Please do not enter this venue if you are feeling unwell.
3. Visitors are responsible for maintaining a high level of personal hygiene and the use of a face mask is recommended where physical distancing is not possible.
4. Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Carer or Guardian at all times.
5. Visitors are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear at all times.
6. Visitors are expected to behave in an appropriate manner. Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
7. Visitors must take care when using prams and strollers to avoid any damage to other persons as well as objects and displays.
8. Bags are permitted in this Venue. FCRC reserves the right to inspect Bags and Items on entry/exit.
9. Visitors are to refrain from touching or, in any other way, interfering with equipment or items on display. This rule does not apply to interactive exhibitions or displays.
10. Food and drink is not permitted to be consumed within the public areas except in external grounds and during FCRC approved events.
11. Animals are prohibited except for certified guide, hearing and other registered assistance dogs. Please have certification available for staff.
12. Non-flash photography and filming for private purposes is permitted, except in areas where photography and filming is signed as restricted.
13. Smoking, vaping and e-cigarettes are prohibited in this venue including within 5 metres of entrances.
You can view Council's Management Policy for Conditions of Entry – Interpretive Centres and Galleries below.