Simon has wowed audiences all around the world at festivals, in jazz
clubs, and on the world’s largest cruise ships.
Simon Drew Quartet
Presented by Maryborough Regional Arts Council
Simon Drew is one of Australia’s premier interpreters of the Great American Songbook. His authentic renditions of jazz standards are loved across the globe, and his smooth vocal and trumpet styles hint influences of Chet Baker, Miles Davis, Frank Sinatra, and Kurt Elling.
Simon’s gigs will include repertoire from the greatest jazz composers, including a few of today’s favourite stars. His arrangements are stylistically diverse, delving into Latin, R&B, Bossa, and of course, Swing.
Simon’s single goal in any performance is to make sure that the audience feels something that they weren’t expecting to feel. Watch the audience in any of Simon’s performances and you’ll see laughter, tears, excitement, and every emotion in between.
Simon has wowed audiences all around the world at festivals, in jazz clubs, and on the world’s largest cruise ships. However, Simon’s greatest pride is in his ability to turn jazz-agnostics into jazz lovers with his modern yet authentic style.
Please note this event is held in the foyer with tickets allocated to tables only.
- For patrons with mobility difficulties and Companion Card holders please call our Box Office on 07 4122 6060 Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm to enquire or make your booking.
- In line with current directions from the Queensland Government from 1 May 2021 all patrons must now use the Check In QLD app when entering the venue. To make entry faster you can download the Check In QLD app and complete your details before your arrival. If you do not have a compatible smart device, our ambassadors will be on hand to check you in. You can find out more information about the Check in QLD app by clicking here. Note that all members of your party are required to check in with the Check In QLD app event though we recorded your contact details with your booking for this performance.
- For the safety of yourself and others full contact tracing information is required for each ticket holder. This includes full name, phone number and email (or residential address if unavailable). If purchasing your tickets at the door, please arrive early to provide this information. For more information visit our COVID-19 Update page.
- When attending these events, you are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when you are not sitting in your allocated seat and it is not possible to physically distance. This could include entering or exiting the venue, leaving your seat to go to the bathroom or purchasing food or drinks.
- Terms and conditions of sale have recently changed, please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions, available on our website, prior to purchasing your tickets.